Sunday, November 28, 2010

Here's to Pumpkin Goodness!!

I just love this time of year with the holidays in full swing...when the world just seems to take a deep breath and calm down...my to-do list shrivels up, and...oh wait...that's in my alternate universe!!!! ;-)))

Well, with the weather getting colder... I am going to have to find something to take the place of all my spray painting projects, so this post is a little different!! I thought I would share my recipe for the Easiest Ever Pumpkin Cookies...seriously, folks, these are beyond simple!!



You start with these four things, spice cake mix, canned pumpkin, some sort of delicious icing, and a stove...OK, OK, you also need a bowl, mixing spoon, and cookie sheet...but seriously...THAT'S ALL!!!!

Mix together the pumpkin and cake mix...(and I should note here that I am totally un-brand loyal...I literally just photographed what was in my kitchen at the time...Betty Crocker must have had a sale ;-))



It will be a little dry at first, but it blends together quickly.



Drop by any size spoonfuls onto cookie sheet...



(As you can see, perfection NOT required!!) Bake at about 350 F for about 10-15 minutes.



And ice with your favorite...butter cream or some sort of cream cheese frosting works great if you swing that way...;-))



Really, the only downside to this recipe is that it never makes enough!!! :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's to your thoughts!! I love to hear what's on your mind!!!